Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry {Late} Christmas!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!! Even though I never officially got in the Christmas spirit, I managed to have a great time anyway! It was an exhausting couple of days {Christmas Eve & Day} and I did get a little sick from the lack of sleep and constant "going", but isn't that what Christmas is all about? It was nice to have a few days off work, and I'm looking forward to 2009. This year has been ok, but it got off to a rocky start. First our dog Nanci passed away late last year. Also it was today, December 28, a year ago that I found out I was pregnant. Unfortunately I miscarried in February of this year. Crossing each milestone hasn't been easy, but as the year comes full circle I'm looking forward to hopefully starting off 2009 with another exciting announcement. Stay tuned...

In other news, here are some of my favorite Christmas gifts!


My favorite perfume - Romance by Ralph Lauren


A Garmin nuvi - I'm very directionally challenged so hopefully this will keep me going in the right direction! I've named him Edward - you Twilight fans will appeciate this - I picked the British accent male voice :o)


The Slanket in Green


Two tickets to Zoo Atlanta!


Pure Grace by Philosophy gift set

I also got a beautiful three stone diamond necklace from Adam, but I can't find a picture ot if online. It's beautiful and I was totally suprised!

No comments:

Post a Comment