Monday, March 3, 2008

Retail Therapy


Today Adam took me to finally pick out my birthday present! He's heard me talk for months about wanting a new Coach purse. We went up the the Coach Outlet and I got the most beautiful leather Coach bag! I also got a wallet because they were having a great sale! He also hooked me up with a new pink bluetooth headset AND a thing that will allow me to play my iPod in the car. We had a great day enjoying the beautiful weather. Adam has done an incredible job taking care of me. He has done EVERYTHING around the house and not complained one time about it. He has taken time off work to be with me, and has been my rock during this time. I love my hubby!!

3 comments:

  1. im so jealous. i think gene has heard the "coach purse whine" from me for about 2 years now... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you had some retail therapy today...you deserve it! Kudos to Adam for being a great hubby! I still have your birthday present and will mail it this week sometime!
    :) Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. it warms my heart to no end to know that you are so well taken care of by adam. he is a great guy, and you are very lucky. i love you and miss you!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete