Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I really am turning into a scrooge

I just received a comment on a post last December. I had forgotten about it, but apparently last year I decided not to decorate for Christmas. I can't remember what I did last week, so I surely didn't remember if I decorated last year or not. Well this year I've also decided to not decorate. Usually people are like "OMG WHY?!?!" as if I have done some horrible crime like scalping kittens. Well, why not? We don't have children (yet) and we travel for the holidays, so what's more depressing than being away for Christmas and coming home and having to undecorate everything? Next year I promise I'll decorate - I'll do it big. I may even do some inflatable lawn ornaments (ok I'm joking on that part). Should I feel so guilty? Why do I feel guilty about this? Grr, someone justify my actions please!

PS - I did decorate my cubicle at work so that helps, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment