Thursday, December 10, 2009

She's on the move!

Finally I have started to feel movement! I was beginning to worry, but the doctors kept saying it may be 25 weeks before I felt her. Still, I worried. Just a few days ago I started feeling her! I was sitting at my desk at work, and I got three strong little kicks in a row! She is way down low and I think she has taken up residence on top of my bladder. It's ok though, as long as she is happy in there I'm ok with more frequent potty breaks! Each day I feel her more and more and it's just the coolest thing ever! I can't wait for Adam to be able to feel her from the outside, but it'll probably be a few more weeks until that. Grow baby, grow!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that feeling and totally miss it! It only took about a week or two after I started feeling kicks for Steve to feel them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby kicks are what I miss the most from being pregnant. Enjoy every single kick, even the ones that send you to the bathroom or make you pee on yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete