Thursday, August 27, 2009

Pregnancy - Week 5

Week 5 has been a glorious week because I was at the beach all week on vacation!! Adam and I spent the week at Pawley's Island at his Aunt Clarke and Uncle Bob's beach house. My pregnancy "symptoms" were fatigue (can't make it past 10 PM) and still some cramping. It was great to be at the beach and relax - it really took my mind off a lot of worrying that goes on in the first trimester. Aunt Clarke even made me a sweet little knitted baby hat!

On our way back home we stopped by our parents' homes to tell them. They are all ecstatic!!! I was so glad my dad was in town so I could tell him in person. With his travel schedule he misses out on a lot, so it was important for me to be able to tell him in person.

I was pretty much a beach bum the entire week. I read two books and ate a lot of good food. It was fabulous! The next week at work is going to be very hard :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment