Sunday, April 25, 2010

Yes, I am still pregnant

40 weeks and 5 days pregnant. Apparently Sarah Beth did not get the memo that pregnancy is a 40 week deal! I've had just about as much unsolicited advice that I can handle on how to start labor. My friends, I hate to tell you, but none of it works in my situation. The deal is, I have a narrow pelvis and she's just not fitting. I've pretty much mentally prepared myself for a c-section even though the doctors say a regular birth IS still possible. I go in tomorrow, April 26, for a non-stress test and ultrasound to check on Sarah Beth. Hopefully then they will give me an induction date. I'm growing more and more impatient. Oh yeah, and I'm sick. Horrible allergies and head cold. I can't taste or smell anymore, I can't breathe, and I have developed a smoker's cough.

1 comment:

  1. I came across this blog and am wondering if this is the same Kent..as in Kentibur (is this right) from The Nest...congrats on the baby. :)

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete