Thursday, November 13, 2008

Computer Probs

You're wondering where I've been, aren't you? Well there is a perfectly good explination - actually 2. My first excuse is that my power chord on my laptop is shot - therefore I have no battery power. I have tons of pictures to upload of our latest adventures. Three weeks ago Adam's cousin Hannah got married in Charleston. I was sadly not able to make it due to a stomach bug. The weekend after that, we spent at Pawley's Island at Adam's Aunt and Uncle's beach house for Adam's 30th b-day. This past weeked we were in Panama City with the Edens/Kown families for the Clemson/FSU game.

The second reason I haven't been on much is because I've been reading, A LOT. There is a book series out called the Twilight Series. It's a forbidden love story about vampires. Yes, I said vampires. You have to read it to understand. I read the first two books (close to 500 pages each) in less than a week. One might say I am obsessed. But if you have read them, you will understand. I am elated that the Twilight movie is coming into theatres on November 21 and I will be going to see it. I considered taking the day off work to go sit in the movie theatre all day, but I have to save my PTO time for Turkey Day. Here are the covers for each book of the series and also a picture of Edward Cullen and Bella - the two main characters. I'll also try to link the movie trailer here as well.

WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ TWILIGHT AND PLAN TO READ IT, DON'T WATCH THE TRAILER. IT MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS. You have been warned.











1 comment:

  1. my laptop power cord is shot too! Jack Bauer ate it last Saturday so I am patiently waiting on a new one from Sony. What a PITA!

    ReplyDelete